ASUS ROG STRIX B365-F RGB INTEL LGA-1151 ATX GAMING MOTHERBOARD
● LGA1151 socket: Ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
● Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
● Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
● On-board M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
● Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
● Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
● Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI.
● Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
|**03 Year Warranty|
ASUS ROG RGB INTEL LGA-1151 ATX GAMING MOTHERBOARD
ASUS rolled out its first ROG-branded ATX motherboard based on Intel B365 Express chipset, the ROG Strix B365-F Gaming. Supporting all 9th and 8th generation Core processors out of the box, this board is targeted at gamers who don't intend to overclock their CPUs or need memory clock speeds above DDR4-2667. The board draws power from a combination of 24-pin ATX and 8-pin EPS connectors, conditioning it for the CPU with a 10-phase VRM. The board supports up to 64 GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory capped at 2667 MHz.
Expansion includes one PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slot with metal reinforcement wired to the CPU, a PCI-Express 3.0 x4 (physical x16) slot wired to the B365 PCH, three PCIe x1, and an M.2 E-key slot for WLAN cards. Storage connectivity includes two M.2 slots each with PCI-Express 3.0 x4 wiring, one of which even has SATA 6 Gbps wiring; and six SATA 6 Gbps ports. USB connectivity includes two 10 Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports at the rear panel, and six 5 Gbps USB 3.0 ports, four on the rear panel, two by header. The onboard audio solution is premium ROG SupremeFX, combining a Realtek ALC1220A CODEC with dual high-impedance headphones amplifiers, audio-grade capacitors, and ground-layer isolation. The board's sole 1 GbE interface is pulled by the ubiquitous Intel i219-V controller