ASUS PRIME X570-P CSM AM4 ATX Motherboard
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM): A commercial program offers up to 36-month product lifecycle and 6-month EOL notice for product transitions
- ASUS Control Center Express: A centralized server-grade management software for asset management, software deployment and monitoring and mobile control
- Enhanced power solution: 8+4 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Aura Sync RGB header: Synchronize RGB header with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
|**03 Year Wrranty.|
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community
Aura Sync RGB headers
Outshine the competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB headers, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
Prime X570-P/CSM's Addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.